Friday, May 14, 2010

Update on insurance requirements

Good evening, just to help those who are asking for information regarding insurance.

If you are IN the rental scheme you only need to get insurance to cover FIRE. You need not get anything else.

If you are not in the rental pool you can choose more or less what insurance you have. People with mortgages will need to consult with their bank to see if there is any special requirement. Rosemary at can also help you but if you have used another broker please direct your questions to them.

Many thanks and good evening,